Each year, the Green Electronics Council honors organizations that have made a commitment to greener electronics through the EPEAT Purchaser Awards. We invite you to join us!
EPEAT Purchasers drive the worldwide electronics market toward products that are innovative, high-performing, energy efficient, longer lasting, less toxic, and easier to recycle. Their reduced environmental impact, collectively and individually, is the result of the hard work and dedication of procurement, information technology, and sustainability professionals within EPEAT Purchaser organizations.
2018 EPEAT Purchaser Awards Ceremony
Join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota following the first day of the Sustainable Purchasing Leadership Council’s Annual Summit for the 2018 EPEAT Purchaser Awards Celebration. Following a networking reception with cocktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres, the 2018 EPEAT Purchaser Awards Ceremony will recognize the many award winners in attendance.
- Date: Monday, May 14, 2018
- Time: 6:30 – 7:30 pm: Cocktail Reception & Heavy Hors D’Oeuvres | 7:30 - 8:15 pm: Awards Ceremony
- Location: Butcher & The Boar, 1121 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (map)
- RSVP: Using the form on this page
- Luke Jannett, Acquisitions Manager, State of Minnesota
- Probuddho Halder, Procurement Manager, Wipro Limited
- Farid Yaker, SPP Program Officer, United Nations Environment Programme
The 2018 EPEAT Purchaser Awards Reception and Ceremony are open to all who purchase and support sustainable electronics.
RSVP is required. Please fill out the form below.
[gravityform id="5" name="RSVP to Attend the 2018 Purchaser Awards Celebration in Minneapolis on May 14th"]