EPEAT Purchaser Awards
The EPEAT Purchaser Awards recognize excellence in green procurement of electronics. EPEAT Purchasers earn a star for each product category for which they have a written policy in place that requires the purchase of EPEAT registered electronics. Your organization can qualify if you are using EPEAT to purchase electronics. Apply today!
More Recognition Opportunities
Many recognition and awards programs consider EPEAT as a component of their qualifications. If your organization is involved in or considering any of the programs below, becoming an EPEAT Purchaser may contribute to your program success.
- LEED – MR Credits 2.1-2.2, possible MR Credit 8
- State Electronics Challenge – Purchasing Implementation
- Green Guide for Health Care (2008) Operations Credits: EPP Prerequisite 2, EPP Credit 5
- U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon Schools program
- Consortium on School Networking (CoSN) Green Computing Certificate – Purchasing commitment
- STARS (Sustainability Assessment, Tracking and Rating System) program of the American Association of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) – OP Credit 10 – Computer Purchasing
- Green Report Card of the Sustainability Endowments Institute – for US and Canadian Colleges and Universities