The Outcomes Report for Personal Computers and Displays Verification Round PC-2015-03 is now available, and can be found here. This Round focused on Level 2 and Level 3 investigations and involved laboratory evaluation of tablets/slates registered in the United States. Sixty-one investigations were completed for the following criteria:
- 188.8.131.52 Optional – Large parts free of PVC;
- 184.108.40.206 Required – Easy disassembly of external enclosures;
- 220.127.116.11 Required – Identification and removal of components containing hazardous materials;
- 18.104.22.168 Optional – Molded/glued in metal eliminated or removable;
- 22.214.171.124 Optional – Marking of plastics;
- 126.96.36.199 Required – Separable packing materials; and
- 188.8.131.52 Optional – Packaging 90% recyclable and plastics labeled.